Family Friendly Special Offer
It is important that children have a great introduction to their first dental treatments and feel comfortable from their very first visit. Sailors Bay Dentistry would like to invite you to our practice with this Special Family Friendly Offer.
30% off you children’s regular maintenance visits* including:
Contact us, quoting this offer, in order to redeem.
*Terms and Conditions
- The offer is vaild for children up to 18 years of age
- Usual fees $173.50 Now $121.50. (Save $52 off usual fees)
- Xrays and any further treatment that is required will be charged at normal fees.
- Children must be on the Recall reminder list.
- Children 6 years and over with permanent teeth must see the dentist every 6 months to get the discount.
- Younger children may only be required to be checked every 12 months and will still be eligible for the discount.
- The health fund claim will be processed first at full fees. The 30% discount is calculated from the full fee and will then be applied to the out of pocket cost. The Patient then pays the balance. If the remaining out of pocket cost is less than the discount amount then there will be no charge, with no money back or credits to apply.
Health Funds & Payment methods
We do accept all private health insurance funds. Through the convenience of HICAPS, you can now claim from your private health insurance on the spot.
For any payment that you make to our practice, for your convenience, we accept cash, credit cards, cheques and EFTPOS.
The Importance Of Prevention
As the saying goes, prevention is better than a cure! Maintaining good oral hygiene habits are important to your overall well-being and the longevity of your teeth and gums. Preventative dentistry is focused on preventing dental issues before they arise or escalate, saving you the hassle, potential pain and money. The cornerstone of preventative dentistry is a thorough oral hygiene routine which includes regular oral health check-ups, brushing twice a day and flossing daily. These habits helps reduce the development of gum disease and tooth decay which helps you keep your natural teeth and health for life.
The Importance Of Children's Dentistry
It is important that children have a great introduction to their first dental treatments and feel comfortable from their very first visit. At Sailors Bay Dentistry we have created a child friendly atmosphere as well as invested in technology that will make your child’s experience as pleasant and as non-threatening as possible. At the end of the day, we believe that by making these early experiences at the dentist good ones, we can alleviate potential dental phobias and dental related anxiety that may occur later in life.
At Sailors Bay Dentistry we believe in providing comprehensive dental care for all ages and ensuring the experience is as stress-free as possible, for both children and parents. Our staff understand the needs and concerns of children and their developing teeth and jaws. From your child’s first baby tooth at around six months, to their wisdom teeth and beyond, we care for your child’s teeth.
We provide orthodontic consultations, traditional braces, Invisalign, check-ups, mouthguards for school sport and emergency care (we understand accidents happen)! We will meet your family’s dental experience with understanding and care.